All 8 art Reviews

Arthas Arthas

Nice

I really like it. It's also nice to see some proper wow art on newgrounds aswell, You did the armour perfectly, but i think id have preferred to see a more evil look from arthas. Also, the whole image seems to be like... boxed in? like, not wide enough.. for want of a better word -_-

Human Sonic Poster Human Sonic Poster

*bows to thee*

This is in a very clear upper tier over other "Sonic Human" artworks. I like how you used articles of clothing to fill in gaps like hair or tails etc. Do I sense a little Kingdom Hearts behind this art?

Celesteon Celesteon

lol

Just thought of an awesome name for a rock type eevee.. Obsydion XD

Lava Reef Zone Lava Reef Zone

I like it

The biggest problem with this boss was, if you had like a shit tonne of rings and figured "hey, ill jus go super/hyper and not strain myself" if you happen to be not standing on a platform when he's defeated all of a sudden, your revert back to regular sonic instantly and for a split second the lava is still hot. so even though robotniks defeated, u lose alll of your rings >:[

Pokemon Pokemon

if i may

THANKYOU for colouring Jynx black... like yes, i know, she is meant to be black, but for those who don't know, Jynx was recently redesigned to be purple due to "racial" insecurities. and hell yes to Hitmonlee and Haunter, two of my favs as well

Mercedes Mercedes

hmm

looks like whoever clicked the link just woke her up

Old Cowboy Old Cowboy

hmm

It's Ocelot :D

Wenart responds:

cowboy ocelot :D

Tom Fulp Tom Fulp

funny

i like how you integrated pico and alien hominid etc, a clever touch